Information We Obtain
We may obtain personal information through the Website, including contact information (such as your name, email address, and phone number) and other information you submit to us.
In addition, as you navigate through the Website, we may obtain certain information using various automated technologies, such as cookies. A “cookie” is a small piece of data (a text file) that a website—when visited by a user—asks your browser to store on your device in order to remember information about you.
Use and Disclosure of Information
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- Provide the Website and other services to you.
- Communicate with you.
- Operate, evaluate, develop, manage, and improve the Website and our business (including operating, administering, analyzing, and improving our services; developing new services; managing and evaluating the effectiveness of our communications; managing our professional relationships with vendors and other business partners; and performing accounting and other internal functions).
- Perform analytics (including market research and trend analysis).
- Increase and maintain the safety and security of our services and prevent misuse.
- Protect against, identify, and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims, and other liabilities.
In addition, we may disclose information about you: (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena); (ii) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities; (iii) to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights; (iv) to protect, defend, or enforce our policies, terms, or agreements; (v) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to address security or to prevent physical or other harm or financial loss; (vi) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (vii) otherwise with your consent.
In addition, we also reserve the right to transfer information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (such as in the event of a merger, acquisition, joint venture, consolidation, restructuring, divestiture, dissolution liquidation, or other corporate change), including during the course of any due diligence process.
We may use third-party analytics services on the Website, such as Google Analytics. The analytics providers that administer these services use automated technologies such as cookies to help us analyze your use of the Website. The information collected through these means (including IP address) may be disclosed to these analytics providers who use the information, for example, to evaluate use of the Website. To learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt-out, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use.
We recognize the importance of protecting children’s online privacy. The Website is intended for a general audience and is not directed to children. We do not knowingly collect personal information online from children under the age of 13.
Other Online Services
How to Contact Us